Montreal winter photos 20 of Le Repos Saint-François d'Assise founded in 1916 replaced the Eastern Cemetery, the ancestor of the old cemetery located near the first church of Saint-François d'Assise de la Longue-Pointe where parishioners are buried since 1724.
The East Cemetery founded in 1916 is now called Le Repos Saint-François d'Assise. It is bordered by the Sherbrooke, Beaubien, Mignault and Radisson streets.
Montreal Kits © All Rights Reserved 2018-2024
The information provided by Montreal Kits is informational only and has no legal value.